Life with the Oldfields

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The day is upon us!

So tomorrow is the big day! We are both sooooooooooo nervous... I mean the past 5 years are all riding on this viva. (Well, technically our first year in the UK Jeff did a MA so I guess that really only 4 of the 5 years are riding on tomorrow's viva. Either way it's a long time.) I've been the supportive wife, of course, this past week... listening to Jeff's worries and offering encouragement. Luckily I'll be able to get away from work around 2:15pm tomorrow so I'll definitely be there when Jeff gets out. And I know that all my blog readers back home are setting their alarms for 6:30am to pray for Jeff as he goes into the meeting. :-) I already know that some of you are planning on it... you guys are the best... all of you!

Oh and as a side note, apparently Justin Timberlake was seen playing the old course today. It's about time someone brought sexy back into golf. :-) Oh I'm soo witty.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger aroy17 said…

    Big Day! I always pray on my way to work and you can count on Jeff being in my prayers. They are going to love him!

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    I prayed!! And I'm waiting anxiously to hear how things went. I'm sure it was great... but know I'm thinking of you guys... and I'm SO proud!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home