Life with the Oldfields

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All Alone...

Well today is the first of ten days without my Jeff. He's on his way to D.C. for a conference held by the American Academy of Religion. There will be lots of university reps there, some of which may be interviewing for jobs beginning in September. So it's a great opportunity for Jeff. I'm sooo jealous because not only is his brother, Chad, going to meet him in D.C. to hang out but Nathan and Angi might stop by to say hi while on their way to see Angi's sister's new baby. I feel soooo left out. I'll be here on my own, going to work, living my normal, everyday life. Actually, the time should fly by; I've got loads of stuff to get done. I'm definitely the type of person who loves getting the house to myself every once in a while, but a whole 10 days. This should be interesting.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    This should be a piece of cake for all of the other times that you had a two continent marriage for months on end. You're my hero, Meigs.

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Meigan said…

    Good point. Thanks, Becks. :)

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger aroy17 said…

    I am super excited to be leaving tomorrow, but it truly will not be the same without you :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home