Life with the Oldfields

Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Biscuit Rules!

So my mom and step-dad always bring us a variety of DVDs when they come to visit, and the first time they came they brought us a copy of Seabiscuit. Well, Jeff and I both prejudged it as a ridiculous girly horsey movie and we hadn't bothered to watch it for the whole year and a half that we've owned it. In fact, I believe I described it as some gay movie with gay Tony McGuire prancing around on a gay horse. Well, it took our dear friend Allison to convince us that during our normal Friday night hang-out we'd finally sit down and watch Seabiscuit. She promised us that we wouldn't regret it. During the first 30 minutes, Jeff and I were having a great time making fun...yeah, we even had jokes for the Great Depression scenes. As the movie went on the jokes became fewer and farther between. And now...well now I have to say that the Biscuit rocks!!! It was a great movie....that is, if the closeups of the actors on the fake horses didn't bother you too much. It drove me nuts, but I still managed to enjoy the story. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home