Life with the Oldfields

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Borat!: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan


So we went to see Borat! tonight. Now I have no idea what experience those of you on the other side of the Atlantic have had with Sacha Baron Cohen and his various characters but I think his television show is absolutely hilarious. He's most famous for his character "Ali G" which I was first introduced to by some of my 14 year old students in London. One of my students, dear dear Simon, was a HUGE Ali G fan and I started watching the show just so I could understand what the heck he was saying most of the time. :) So...the movie...what can you say really? Another hilarious way to make fun of Americans. I highly recommend it but be prepared to be seriously disturbed.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger aroy17 said…

    Chances are I will be seeing this movie tomorrow night. I think we have a date with our movie friend, Chad ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home