Life with the Oldfields

Monday, November 06, 2006

Mondays

I can't remember another time in my short history of blogging that I've ever felt THIS tired while attempting to write another interesting post for my blog fans. :) It's got to be the curse of Mondays. Is it just me or are Mondays the WORST day of the week for everyone? Of course it doesn't help that first thing on a Monday I've got the 3 most difficult boys in the school altogether for an hour and a half. I desperately attempt to teach some form of Math to these three boys as well as 2 lovely girls (who are complete angels) and I feel like I spend the entire 90 minutes just trying to keep the 3 boys from running around the room. Forget trying to teach to them and other people in the group. By the time recess comes I feel like I've already worked a whole day and am ready to go home...but oh no, I've still got to teach Math to 4 more groups before the day is up. In addition, Monday is our staff meeting day. The day just drags on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. Sorry for all the repition there but I'm really trying to push the point. :) However on the flip side....the good side to Monday.........I get to leave work at the "early" hour of 6pm to drive down to Dundee College for my ballet class which is immediately followed by my jazz class. It's just the perfect way to relieve all the stresses of a typical Monday. Now for those who will appreciate the mental image....after finishing a very classical, proper ballet class I then walk to the next studio for my jazz class ready to practice our routine to Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back." Oh yeah, there are definitely some sexy moves that I know my mom would be proud of. I love it!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I was bitten by a pit bull on a Monday. Since then, they've never been my favorite.

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm... "some sexy moves that I know my mom would be proud of"...Hmmm, not quite sure how to take that...:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home