Life with the Oldfields

Friday, July 27, 2007

My apologies

I feel the need to apologize to the few of you who actually read my blog. My posts just kinda stopped with no explanation whatsoever. I originally created this blog with the intention of keeping family and friends informed of our goings-on in the UK. However now that we have returned to oh-so-sunny California, I no longer have the need to do that. So I'm very sad to say that this is the official end of the blog that is "Life with the Oldfields." Of course, if you feel the need to reminisce on our UK life, the blog will always be here with the old posts ready and waiting to be enjoyed again and again. :-) For those friends in the UK that managed to hack your way into my blog and happen to miss the random mutterings of this crazy person, then you can still harass me on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/meiganoldfield

Love you all!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sad to see you quit your blog. You mentioned that it was for your friends who were far away, and I guess that you must either not consider Canada far away, or maybe we aren't friends... *snif*

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Meigan said…

    Sherilyn, you're a nerd! Of course you guys are friends! I pretty much consider anyone on the same continent as me as not being far away. :-)

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    1. I lost the cell number you gave me.

    2. Had a crazy full schedule anyway.

    3. Couldn't find an e-mail for you... (obviously).

    4. Saw John, Suzanne, and Jeff while I was in Riverside and I guess I just assumed that you wouldn't want to see me (I don't know why... I just did) so I didn't try to find you.

    Would love to hear from you, though... rjcramer@indiana.edu.

    I'll be back in early December. Hope you are well!

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "As for God, his way is perfect.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home