Life with the Oldfields

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

More fun pictures for your amusement

So I've just discovered that our friend Kathleen has been hiding some very fun pictures from the St Mary's ball. I got her to email them to me and I will now share them with all of you... simply because some of them are just brilliant. :-)

Below is Narges, Jeff, and Kathleen... one of the more "normal" pictures.


Next is the girls: Mariam, Melanie, me, Kathleen, Meg, and Allison (the drama queen). :-)


Followed, very tastefully, by a picture of me not wanting to waste any of the wine... it was dang expensive!


Next is my personal favourite. One of the only pictures in which Jeff is truly honestly smiling... not just pretend smiling for the camara, but geniunely happy with himself. Why so happy? Because he caused that reaction in Allison by demanding, very loudly, that she stop grabbing his butt... brilliant!


And finally, the weirdest picture of the evening. I'm not quite sure what made me so angry at the back of Jeff's head or why someone felt the need to poke Aaron in the backside... hmmm, truly a picture to ponder. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Mum :) said…

    LOVE it:) ! Keep all those pictures a comin'!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree w/ Mum, if I can't see you in real life, at least let me see pics of you guys having fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home