Life with the Oldfields

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Take Two

Okay. Since my mom could not live knowing that her daughter is Saddam, I've retaken the test answering all 45 questions this time as honestly as I possibly could and I think my mom will approve of the result. I'm Gandhi! Whew....that feels better.


What Famous Leader Are You?

Honestly, I think it was all the organization, tidy freak questions that threw me last time. Seriously, I may be a little Obsessive/Compulsive but that shouldn't make me Saddam!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep, much much better!:) (Although I think I probably could have "lived" with your first results, since this is just a fun little quiz). On another note, what's with the crazy random comment above? Are you able to delete those type of comments, or block them from getting on altogether?

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I retook the test also, answering all 45 questions this time, and found that I am "sympatico" with Jeff, as in a Mother Teresa type.:)

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I was Gandhi too!! But I wanted to be Sadaam... guess I'll have to retake it when I'm feeling more like a tyrannical despot.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Meigan said…

    Random comment deleted. :) I get those because I have my blog set so that anyone can view it. Oh well.

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    The Reuters Oddly Enough articles are delivered neatly to my desktop via my homepage... so I don't have to look for them at all! It's one of the few cheap thrills I have left as a graduate student.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Meigan said…

    That's pretty cool. I've got to figure out how to do that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home